Book Title: Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction in an Era of Common Core Standards: Helping Every Child Succeed, Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version - Access Card Package (5th Edition)
Author: D. Ray Reutzel
- Qualitative Reading Inventory-6, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (6th Edition) (What's New in Literacy)
- The Flynt/Cooter Comprehensive Reading Inventory-2: Assessment of K-12 Reading Skills in English & Spanish (2nd Edition)
- Assessing Reading Multiple Measures, 2nd Edition
- Understanding Education Research: A Guide to Critical Reading
- Strategies That Work, 3rd edition: Teaching Comprehension for Engagement, Understanding, and Building Knowledge, Grades K-8
- Basic Reading Inventory: Kindergarten through Grade Twelve and Early Literacy Assessments
- Essentials of Evidence-Based Academic Interventions
- Social Studies in Elementary Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (15th Edition) (What's New in Curriculum & Instruction)
- Solving for Why: Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Students Who Struggle with Math, Grades K-8
- Words Their Way: Word Study for Phonics, Vocabulary, and Spelling Instruction (6th Edition) (Words Their Way Series)
This title is only available as a loose-leaf version with Pearson eText.
A quick, effective, point-of-teaching resource that gives future and practicing teachers access to the best teaching strategies for today’s classrooms.
This best seller is a much-used primary text in reading/literacy assessment and instruction courses, a popular reference compendium for practicing educators and pre-service teachers, and a success-proven resource for ongoing professional development. Readers can quickly turn to current information on evidence-based assessment and instruction strategies and determine the best teaching strategies using the authors’ popular “IF-THEN” approach and charts. Featured in this new edition are clear explanations of the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts for every grade level, with links to evidence-based assessment and teaching practices.
0133783642 / 9780133783643 Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction: In a Common Core Era, Loose-Leaf Version with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 5/e
Package consists of:
0133488810 / 9780133488814 Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction: In a Common Core Era, Loose-Leaf Version
013382442X / 9780133824421 Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction: In a Common Core Era, Pearson eText -- Access Card