A Scholastic Miscellany: Anselm to Ockham (The Library of Christian Classics)
Primary: A Scholastic Miscellany: Anselm to Ockham (The Library of Christian.pdf - 50,308 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: A Scholastic Miscellany: Anselm to Ockham (The Library of Christian.pdf - 48,289 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: A Scholastic Miscellany: Anselm to Ockham (The Library of Christian.pdf - 28,296 KB/Sec
- Christology of the Later Fathers, Icthus Edition (Library of Christian Classics)
- Revelations of Divine Love (Short Text and Long Text)
- The Story of Christianity, Vol. 1: The Early Church to the Dawn of the Reformation
- The Little Flowers of St. Francis: An Entirely New Version, with 20 Additional Chapters, of the Christian Classic of the Ages
- On the Soul and the Resurrection: St Gregory of Nyssa
- The Rule of St. Benedict (An Image Book Original)
- In Her Words: Women's Writings in the History of Christian Thought
- Early Latin Theology: Selections from Tertullian, Cyprian, Ambrose and Jerome (Library of Christian Classics)
- Martin Luther : Selections From His Writings
- On The Human Condition: St Basil the Great (St. Vladimir's Seminary Press "Popular Patristics" Series) (ST. VLADIMIR'S SEMINARY PRESS ... SEMINARY PRESS "POPULAR PATRISTICS" SERIES)
This volume includes readable translations of a number of important texts that speak to both concrete and practical issues of church life as well as questions of its very nature and constitution.
Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory notes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.