Book Title: How to Get Money for College 2018
Related BooksHow to Get Money for College 2018
is a great resource for students looking to supplement their federal financial aid package with aid from colleges and universities. This comprehensive directory points students and their families to complete and accurate information on need-based and non-need gift aid, loans, work-study, athletic awards, and more. The easy-to-use Colleges-at-a-Glance comparison chart, organized by state, lists the full costs that can be expected, aid packages, and more at over 2,300 four-year colleges and universities.
- Profiles of more than 2,300 schools' financial aid awards, including types of aid, percentages of students applying for and receiving aid, and average aid packages
- Unique Colleges-at-a-Glance Cost Chart for easy comparison of costs, aid packages, graduates' average indebtedness, and more-found in no other guides
- Comprehensive overview of the financial aid process, common financial aid questions, samples of financial aid award letters, and the latest changes to the FAFSA® and how to file it, and how to complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE® that's required by most private colleges and universities
- State-by-state listing of state-funded scholarship and grant programs
- Indexes include Non-Need Scholarships for Undergraduates, Athletic Grants for Undergraduates, Co-op Programs, ROTC Programs, Tuitions Waivers, and Tuition Payment Plans