Book Title: Why Bright Kids Get Poor Grades And What You Can Do About It: A Six-Step Program for Parents and Teachers
Publisher: Great Potential Pr., Inc.
Author: Dr. Sylvia Rimm
- The Underachieving Gifted Child: Recognizing, Understanding, and Reversing Underachievement
- Empowering Underachievers: New Strategies to Guide Kids (8-18) to Personal Excellence
- Bright Minds, Poor Grades: Understanding and Motivating your Underachieving Child
- Living With Intensity: Understanding the Sensitivity, Excitability, and the Emotional Development of Gifted Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Motivate Your Son: Inspire Your Boy To Be Engaged In School, Excited For College, and Energized For Success
- How to Parent So Children Will Learn: Strategies for Raising Happy, Achieving Children
- Smart but Scattered Teens: The "Executive Skills" Program for Helping Teens Reach Their Potential
- Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students: Helping Kids Cope with Explosive Feelings (2nd ed.)
- I'm Not Just Gifted: Social-Emotional Curriculum for Guiding Gifted Children
Millions of gifted children are failing to reach their potential something Dr. Sylvia Rimm calls underachievement syndrome. Drawing on both clinical research and years of experience counseling families, Dr. Rimm has developed a Trifocal Model to help parents and teachers work together to get students back on track. It is effective for a wide range of students, from preschool through college. Dr. Rimm s practical, six-step program provides everything you need to know to turn your child or student s underachievement into success.