Book Title: INFANTS TODDLERS & CAREGIVERS:CURRICULUM RELATIONSHIP
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: Janet Gonzalez-Mena
Infants, Toddlers, and Caregivers
- Infant/Toddler Environment Rating Scale
- Theories of Attachment: An Introduction to Bowlby, Ainsworth, Gerber, Brazelton, Kennell, and Klaus (NONE)
- Creative Activities and Curriculum for Young Children (CREATIVE ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN)
- Theories of Childhood, Second Edition: An Introduction to Dewey, Montessori, Erikson, Piaget & Vygotsky (NONE)
- Infant/Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS-3)
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition for the Young Child, 9th Edition
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children from Birth Through Age 8
- Guidance of Young Children (9th Edition)
- Educating and Caring for Very Young Children: The Infant/Toddler Curriculum, Second Edition (Early Childhood Education Series)
- Prime Times, 2nd Ed: A Handbook for Excellence in Infant and Toddler Programs
is an ideal introduction to care and education in the first three years of life, featuring a respectful approach inspired by field pioneers Magda Gerber and Dr. Emmi Pikler. The program provides practical information based on theoretical and research foundations that students can implement in a variety of infant and toddler settings. With the impacts of school readiness and technology in early childhood education today, this program focuses on the value of free play, the development of self-reliance, and the importance of responsive, respectful interactions. The Connect course for this offering includes SmartBook, an adaptive reading and study experience which guides students to master, recall, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments.
McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html