Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, Global Edition
Primary: Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, Global Edition.pdf - 50,529 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, Global Edition.pdf - 40,673 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally, Global Edition.pdf - 36,361 KB/Sec
- Teaching Science for Understanding in Elementary and Middle Schools
- Teaching Science Through Inquiry-Based Instruction, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (13th Edition) (What's New in Curriculum & Instruction)
- Words Their Way: Word Study for Phonics, Vocabulary, and Spelling Instruction (6th Edition) (Words Their Way Series)
- Principles to Actions: Ensuring Mathematical Success for All
- The Fundamentals of Literacy Instruction and Assessment, Pre-K-6
- Science Stories: Science Methods for Elementary and Middle School Teachers
- Children's Mathematics, Second Edition: Cognitively Guided Instruction
- Explaining Reading, Third Edition: A Resource for Explicit Teaching of the Common Core Standards
- Literacy in the Early Grades: A Successful Start for PreK-4 Readers and Writers, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (4th Edition)
- Writing Workshop: The Essential Guide
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This access code card provides access to the Enhanced Pearson eText.
Help all Pre-K-8 learners make sense of math
Written by leaders in the field, Elementary and Middle School Mathematics:Teaching Developmentally helps teacher candidates develop a real understanding of the mathematics they will teach and the most effective methods of teaching Pre-K-8 math topics. This text reflects the Common Core State Standards and NCTM’s Principles to Actions, as well as current research. Emphasis is placed on teaching math conceptually, in a problem-based, developmentally appropriate manner that supports the learning needs of all students. Pause and Reflect prompts and Activities engage pre-service teachers as they bolster their own knowledge of the math. Classroom videos and examples of real student work allow teacher candidates to visualize good mathematics instruction and assessment. An important reference to consult throughout a teaching career, this book helps teachers and their students experience the excitement that happens when math makes sense. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, and clickable Activity Sheets and Blackline Masters.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
This access code card provides access to the new Enhanced Pearson eText, a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.