Book Title: Kaplan OAT 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2015-10-06
With Kaplan's OAT 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review
, you will gain an advantage by earning a higher Optometry Admissions Test score – guaranteed or your money back.
This book includes all of the content and strategies you need to get the OAT results you want, including:
- 2 full-length, online practice tests
- 600+ practice questions
- A guide to the current OAT Blueprint so you know exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Kaplan’s proven strategies for Test Day success
- Comprehensive review of all of the content covered on the OAT: Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Reading Comprehension, Physics, and Quantitative Reasoning
- 16-page, tear-out, full-color study sheets for quick review on the go
- Practice questions for every subject with answers and explanations
Kaplan also offers a wide variety of additional OAT preparation including online programs, books and software, classroom courses, and one-on-one tutoring. For more information about live events, courses, and other materials, visit KaplanOAT.com.