Analyzing Intelligence: National Security Practitioners' Perspectives
Primary: Analyzing Intelligence: National Security Practitioners' Perspectives.pdf - 27,849 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Analyzing Intelligence: National Security Practitioners' Perspectives.pdf - 46,984 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Analyzing Intelligence: National Security Practitioners' Perspectives.pdf - 24,289 KB/Sec
- Reducing Uncertainty: Intelligence Analysis and National Security
- Intelligence Analysis; A Target-Centric Approach Fifth Edition
- Intelligence; From Secrets to Policy 6 Ed
- Intelligence; From Secrets to Policy 7th Edition
- Enemies of Intelligence: Knowledge and Power in American National Security
- Structured Analytic Techniques for Intelligence Analysis;
- Blindside: How to Anticipate Forcing Events and Wild Cards in Global Politics (American Interest Books)
- Intelligence: The Secret World of Spies: An Anthology
- Cases in Intelligence Analysis; Structured Analytic Techniques in Action
- Silent Warfare: Understanding the World of Intelligence
Analyzing Intelligence is written for national security practitioners such as producers and users of intelligence, as well as for scholars and students seeking to understand the nature and role of intelligence analysis, its strengths and weaknesses, and steps that can improve it and lead it to a more recognizable profession.
The most comprehensive and up-to-date volume on professional intelligence analysis as practiced in the US Government, Analyzing Intelligence is essential reading for practitioners and users of intelligence analysis, as well as for students and scholars in security studies and related fields.